Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- Training the next generation of cyber specialists – By Chase Gunter (FCW.com: August 5, 2016)
- OMB’s data center consolidation (GovMatters.tv: August 3, 2016)
- Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Hacking Competition at Southern Utah University (Press Release: July 31, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge CTF Winners Attend White House Cybersecurity Competitions Event (Press Release: July 29, 2016)
- Cybersecurity Campers Show Off Skills at White House (Meritalk: July 29, 2016)
- Building the Workforce Through Cybersecurity Competitions (White House Blog: July 28, 2016)
- Hackers Convene in Utah for Western Regional U.S. Cyber Challenge Program (Press Release: July 21, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Program a Solution to Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Strategy, Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition in Delaware with Remarks by Senator Carper (Press Release: July 15, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Annual Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (Press Release: July 6, 2016)
- Illinois CIO Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (Press Release: June 25, 2016)
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Illinois CIO to Present Awards to Winners of Hacking Competition Tomorrow (June 23, 2016)
- Cybersecurity Boot Camp Highlights Workforce Development in Illinois & Nationwide (Press Release: June 13, 2016)
- Registration Opens for U.S. Cyber Challenge’s Annual Cyber Quests Competition (Press Release: April 11, 2016)
- Careers Info Security interviews US Cyber Challenge National Director Karen Evans about using competitions in the job recruitment process (Careers Info Security; February 24, 2016)
- CyberCompEx Meets Goal of 1,000+ Members by Close of 2015 (Press Release; December 14, 2015)
- July 31 – August 4, 2017: USCC Illinois Cyber Camp at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, IL